Wednesday, November 15, 2006

working life..

Another boring working days......Today boss not at her place most of ta time...Beside helping Joanne preparing ta SSL chart for today..I seem quite free.....cannot said i am free...just tat some request / task i cannot do it..stuck****
Although i am stuck** but still got to do..i hate collecting feedback from seller ....everytime regarding ta new features in Siebel.... got to collect feedback after the system launch.....Is just launch 2 days ago..how can we expected ta seller to give comment on it... I knew it..i knew it...they will not respond..i have ask most of ta STG rep and .com rep...all ta feedback to me is ta same... "What???" " Sorry, i dont notice" "sorry i m not familiar with the system" ...seee..i already knew it...they sure ..100% will give me ta same answer....end up by 5pm...i just submit 1 feedback to Asean team...ehehhee i know tmr gonna screw me up and down...Mario sure said...wat kind of feedback is this!!!!!! hehheee anyway....how??? i really duno how ??? I cant force them to give comment....haih...
Today got 3 FOE need to be load...learn another way to load for multiple FOE (quite excited).... but i am afraid of submiting incomplete FOE...once FOE comess, I will went to Amy or Lee Qwee place to double comfim and submit.... ahahaa... I scare mistake!!!
I hate mails/ request come in at 530pm.. I suppose happly go home ga lar...Ina send in a stupid data quality notice 530pm :( ACTIONA NEEDED.....haih!!!!!!! wat again....tomorrow got to find sellers on updating ta stupid leadss..no matter how...I cannot let MY ranking from 4% increase till 21% (RED warning).... or else i gonna screw up by boss next week...... is this call challenging????? hehehehe... I still got 2 customer claims have to follow up... haihh........ :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home