Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OGAWA free gift






Tonight me and sis went to OGAWA collect our free gift for Maybank credit card holder..I still duno wat is that for....hehehe got vibrator inside ta orange bag.... ermm I think is for massage usage gua......hehehe is that consider a birthday gift???? After collect ta free gift, we went to ta taiwan shih lin stall makan our dinner...my favourite mee sua...yum yum :) I also brough ice-creams for my family during lunch time....tertarik when pass by Giant...King's new fav sherbet... got 3 diffrent fav = pink guava, mango and orange, cost 99 sen....but there is another new arrival...macam donut shape chocolate ice-cream...i dindt buy tat one..maybe try it next time...
Saw a flyer this afternoon, abt Izzi Cafe (http://www.izzikl.com/)... ta environment not bad and dishes look nice ya....somemore Maybank credit card holder got 50% promotion...valid till 31 Jan 2007.... hahah got chance must try...
Izzi KL
44-2A, 44-3A, 44-4A,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.Tel: 03 2141 4111

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home