Sunday, November 12, 2006

Funfair





CY, Thanks for ta funfair pic u taken ya..hahahhaaa as ask permission from u to take it and post it over here... make ta blog look more interesting.....
Finally I went to ta funfair last night lor, at first worried will rain at night..lucky evening ta rain stop jor :) I though yesterday was ta last day..but extended jor to 19 Nov....one more week to go ...Funfair lover dun miss ta chancesss.... yesterday only played jor ta Challenger and ferry wheel.. Challenger swing too fast and high lar..very gan cheong and chi kek ....There is another one called "Voltex" very chi kek also..but we didnt played ya. ..If play ta voltex..maybe will vomited out all ta food makan during dinner.... Anyway I have a great time over there.......
ta funfair recall me ta time in Blackpool....ta rollercoaster that I not manage to play.....When ta time I notice ta rollercoaster....is already closing time ....Regret!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home