Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tiring Day













wow...had been long time didnt walk for much & long hourss...so tiring & tmr hav to rest rest at home~Morning went to Zara sales..but didnt get anything from there...It said "50% sales"...but most of the itemss also just reduce rm10-rm30 only.......so is not really 50% sales leh (Bluff geh)....MNG is much more better..ahhahaa...After tat, we went down KL for lunch at ZangToi~ yumyum set lunch only rm19.90 (Ice Lemon Tea + Hainanese Chicken Chop + Banana Chocolate + Tea)..........then walk again lor and got myself a shortpant ..but i didnt got ta white top I m looking for... :( still thinking what to wear for my chi mui's wedding..kinda sakit kepala because I dun really wear WHITE.... Around 8pm, meet up with Tik & hav our dinner at Jakes @ Starhill....ermm..I ordered Chicken Bombay which was recommend by Vincent...is nice but chop chop again lor....seem like whole day also eat chicken...a bit scary & I think gain weight lor...... hav to work hard to "kam fei"....haihh these 2 daysss eat too much jor.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home