Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday

Today was great......I can drive out..hooray...ermm I m so happy that I can drive ta car out....went to The Curve with Tzu Chuen shopping..ermm we spent again....aiya...guess wat..I saw Janice in ta washroom..had been few month I didnt see her leh..ermm..when was ta last time I seen her....cant remember..but quite some time lor....still ta same..still very fit..hahahaa..After ta shopping at The Curve, went to watch Jackie Chan movie - Rob-B-Hood....ahhahaa..It was a funny show...laugh from ta starting till ending..worth to watch....ermm I still got one movie wanna watch...which is Ghost Game.....hahha hopefully next week can watch.... and i hope next week no OT again..hahaha.....Just now on ta way back from One Utama...saw ta funfair..look nice..and seem like not only for kidsss.... ahhaa ermm long time didnt go funfair liao...almost 4 years.....wanna go next week.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home