Thursday, October 05, 2006

Overtime

OT again...duno today I will be stay till what time with Joanne..
Hope again..hope that today will finish everything..I dun wan OT tomorrow leh..have family dinner ....Today lunch time, went to Dragon i with Yuen Fei...ta food mah mah lar..just ta siew long bao nice only...haih...ta noodle i order no taste geh.... I dun think will go makan again...ahhahaa..... althought ta food is not really tat good..but then I still have a great time with Yuen Fei...a suprising lunch....hahahaa.... what's that.????? shhhh..shhhh.....
Planning what to do after family dinner tmr....got few plan in my mind...but then duno which one is ta best..hahahha maybe in the end....I stay at home....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, really sorry for disturbing, ehm....really dunno u OT till so late, im also not able to call u tht time, sorry again!!how to say leh, haha, dunno lah, anyway, make the life simple, simple is life!!!!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home