Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SICK of ta Report

I feel like i am going to sick soonn........i feel like going to fall down....i wanna have a long long rest.....i wish i can go vacation ...HOLIDAY....dun feel like working.....maybe too stress for me these few daysss....I told myself "Jobby, u can do it" ......Nowaday lunch time is ta best time for me because ...ta only time i can give my mind rest and forget about work....life changed....last time always think of what should i do later after work....happy hour? shopping? treatment? yam cha? dinner? alll gone ..no more..now my mind is REPORT....report @ repOrt...haih..sien leh....some of the friend keep on telling me that " hey good for u mah" "gain more experience" "wei , going to increment leh" "you still YOUNG!!! work more lar" ..blah blah blah......yeah i knew, is a simple job for me, yeah gain more experiece....yeah i knew what u all trying to say....Thanks!!!!!
But i really wan more time now.....time is not enough leh....haih...
Dear god, can u give me a wish???? please take away this elearning report , so that i no need to do daily tracking =) I pray for everyday that when this will be finish...... tomorrow? day after tomorrow??? day day day after tomorrow????

1 Comments:

Blogger teddy said...

Well..hope the god really can make ur wish come true..i cant really help u here but i can only give u some moral support..u lost something now sure will gain back others soon..the best is stil yet to come..jobby..gambateh..u're not alone.. =)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home