Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy dayss...

Long time didnt post anything in ta blog..kinda busy...and i havent buy ta new desktop to replace my laptop..charm...hopefully will get it by this week...waiting for the Dell promotion :)
Last night went to meet up with Ah Tik at Friendster Cafe, Damansara Perdana...hhahahaha..he brough me ta handphone cover..but then i ask for 2 ..Kiat just buy for me one =.=" ai..such a long time i didnt see him liao...ermm notthing much diffrent lar..still ta same..we had a nice chat lar..seem like last time we all in UK like tat.... hehehe he still looking for his miss right..aiya..long for miss right for so long lar..anyone is interested on him ar? let me know....he is good n caring guy ya..... hahahaa...should be a good bf i guess... (he wan me to promote him in ta blog)
Today my flu is getting worst jor...aiyer..sure cannot sleep well tonight lar..so san fu..aiyer..
somemore today OT..work so late ya...now i writing this blog while waiting my manager finish her SSL...aiya....ermm..tonight cannot makan at home dee....ermm..hopefully later she didnt give me much work or not much changes on the work i did just now...."nam mo o li toh fat"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home