Sunday, April 08, 2007

Weekend

Slept at 3am last nite & woke up at 7 something this morning..ermm duno why..I dun feel tired at all woo......something wrong with me I guess...Early morning, help my dad apply medicine and do all the cleaning for ta petsss and also went to Sunway Mas for breakfast with mum...
Rest for awhile, look for Alice for lunch at our yam cha place , Tmn Megah :) Both of us quite boring leh..ntg to do...hehehe in the end we decided to go Sg Wang for hair cut....I think most of ta people will think tat we r abit crazy..all ta way down to KL just for hair cut...we tak han mah...Both of us though of going to have some changes but still ta same leh...I think we wont have much diffrent lor if we continue wanna keep our hair long....I dun think we can cut any other style....I do spend money on clothes again...I brough one long sleeve n belt....now I m thinking when I got ta chances to wear it....I like ta logo infront but ta material is a bit hot....a bit regret now.....aahhahah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home