Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tired tired Tired..

Tired tired Tired..super duper tired....I dun have a good sleep over the weekend...Stress!!!! Why?? Work!!!! hhmmm..... so tired...have to work over the weekend...that's fine...It settle....Monday back to office...got so many request have to finish leh... Finally I done all the request today and no more pending =) But I cant reached home on time and go Computerwar ...ppl closed shop dee lar..... hopefully tmr I will be back early & bring ta laptop to service lor....or else my dad is going to kill me....

Tomorrow have new challenges again.....I have to learn how to run pipeline metric report...I have to ask Mario on RDB request.....I have to ask all ta ops for the roadmap.....I have to inform Thomas to close ticket...I have to checke with Mirasol on the file I send out just now...have to...have to.....many many many thingssss to doooooo.... Aiya..tomorrow the Pelangi salesman is coming to meet me ......intro again on their Pelangi packages...aiya..I already changed role lar..I dun even need this anymore. I dun have changes to organize trip lar....I dun wanna layan him...no benefit & wasting my time....because he dun even give me discount for ta packages leh...only for corporate....hope this fella dun talk so much de lar.... last time tat fella intro ta packages almost 1 hours..and end up dun even buy any packages from him..wasting our time..

Beside work work..I still havent plan ta family trip to Cherating leh... havent inform my sis which date I m able to take leave...... she is going to killl me too...... ermm I almost forgot to call Jason's mum to collect his son's booksssss & Kiat document...(KIAT, U SHOULD ALWAYS REMIND ME ON THIS) ...suppose call on Sunday..but work till forgot dee lar......Opps..Mei Kei birthday is coming sooon...I have to call Selina & Yen to discuss abt the present...I still havent buy another 2 more coke from Jusco ....dun even go out during lunch time..how to buy lehh...

I wish 1 day 24 hours can extend to 36 hours.....then I have more time to do my own stuff & rest....ZzzzZzzzzzZz...I wish I can have a full body massage......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home