Friday, March 04, 2005

I am Sick

I am sick....hate the feeling......today i still got a SQL test...not really can concentrate..i am not really done well in this test...although is 20% of my coursework...but ...i dun think i can get good marks for it...i have not enough time to do the test...no time for me to double check my answer...i know most of my answer is wrong....shit.....then stay in the LRC till the next class at 1pm....quite a long hours....i feel wanna sleeep and the soul in my body like going off jor...but need to tahan till 5 pm meeting with consultancy groupmate....aiya..so busy....i am sick people leh..should rest more...but cant really rest lor....need to kau tim the coursework......then after dinner at Jason house, have been to Maggie place to send her some document...she boa leong cha leh.....so lovely.....i drink 2 big cup....and she gave me some ubat...dammm keng..i feel better a bit larr after i ate her ubat...but ta ubat is pahit lor....anyway , thank you Maggie...

Below are some pictures that we take during David birthday....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home